Good Practice Scheme
Better life through better dentistry
The practice is a BDA Good Practice
1. We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients.
2. We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
4. We look after your general health and safety while you are receiving dental care.
5. We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control.
6. We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
8. We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
BDA Good Practice ASSESSORS REPORT SUMMARY 2015
Practice overviewThe assessor described Maldent Dental Practice as a warm and welcoming practice with well-maintained surgeries and a comfortable waiting area. The assessor noted that the team were friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their roles and responsibilities within the practice. It was clear from the report that the practice had worked hard to maintain the standards set out be BDA Good Practice and provide the highest quality of patient focused care.
>>>Click here to view the CQC inspection report<<<